Standard Business Terms and Customer Information
1.1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
1.2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products .
(2) On placing the product in question on our website, we provide you with a binding offer to conclude a sales agreement subject to the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The purchase agreement takes place via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The products intended for purchase are moved to the “shopping cart”. You can select the shopping cart using the appropriate buttons on the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering the required personal data and payment and shipping conditions, all order information is then displayed again on the order summary page.
If you use an instant payment system to initiate payments, you will either be guided to our online shop on the order summary page or forwarded to the web page of the instant payment provider.
If you are forwarded to the instant payment system, choose and enter your details as appropriate. You will then be returned to the order summary page in our online shop.
Before the order is sent, you can recheck all the data, change it (which can also be done via the internet browser’s ‘back’ function) or cancel the purchase transaction.
By clicking the “Place order in conjunction with a liability to pay” button to submit the order, you declare acceptance of the order in a legally binding way by which the purchase agreement takes place.
(4) You are not bound by your inquiries regarding the creation of an offer that have been conveyed to us. We supply you with a textual and binding offer (e.g. via email), which you can accept within a period of 5 days.
(5) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via email, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the email address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective emails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
1.3 Right of retention, reservation of proprietary rights
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
(1) The statutory warranty rights are applicable.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to promptly check the product for completeness, visible defects and transport damage as soon as it is delivered, and promptly disclose your complaints to us and the shipping company in writing. Even if you do not comply with this request, it shall have no effect on your legal warranty claims.
1.5 Choice of law, place of fulfilment, jurisdiction
(1) Indonesian law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) If you are not a consumer, but a businessman, a legal entity under public law or an institutional fund governed by public law, our place of business is the place of jurisdiction as well as the place of fulfilment for all services that follow from the business relationships that exist with us. The same condition applies to situations in which you are not associated with a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, as well as situations in which the place of residence or the usual place of residence is not known at the time of commencement of proceedings. This has no bearing on the capacity to call upon the court associated with another place of jurisdiction.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable.
2.PT Selaras Asia Prive
2.Information regarding the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance with the regulations “conclusion of the contract” in our standard business terms (part I.).
3.Contractual language, saving the text of the contract
3.1 Contract language shall be in English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, via the online – shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
3.3 You will be sent all contractual information within the framework of a binding offer in written form, via E-mail for example, for quotation requests outside of the online shopping basket system, which can be printed out or saved electronically in a secure manner.
4.Main features of the product or service
The key features of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective quote.
5.Prices and payment arrangements
5.1 The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
5.2 The dispatch costs that are incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be viewed by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote, are shown separately over the course of the order transaction and must additionally be borne by you, insofar as free delivery is not confirmed.
5.3 If delivery is made to countries outside of Indonesia and Korea, we may incur unreasonable additional costs, such as duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or foreign exchange fees charged by the banks), which you must bear.
5.4 You must also bear the costs arising from money transfers in cases in which the delivery is made to our Indonesian bank, but the payment is initiated outside of Indonesia.
5.5 The payment methods that are available to you are shown by clicking the appropriate button on our website or are disclosed in the respective quote.
5.6 Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
6.1 The delivery conditions, delivery date and existing supply restrictions, if applicable, can be found by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote.
6.2 If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. This condition does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been appointed to execute the shipping operation.
7.Statutory warranty right
Liability for defects is governed by the “Warranty” provisions in our General Terms and Conditions of Business (Part I).
We guarantee that all brands and items currently sold by Powderr are 100% genuine.
Data protection declaration
Unless stated otherwise below, the provision of your personal data is neither legally or contractually obligatory, nor required for conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide your data. Not providing it will have no consequences. This only applies as long as the processing procedures below do not state otherwise.
“Personal data” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Server log files
You can use our websites without submitting personal data.
Every time our website is accessed, user data is transferred to us or our web hosts/IT service providers by your internet browser and stored in server log files. This stored data includes for example the name of the site called up, date and time of the request, the IP address, amount of data transferred and the provider making the request. The processing is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1) f) GDPR due to our legitimate interests in ensuring the smooth operation of our website as well as improving our services.
When you open a customer account, we will collect your personal data in the scope given there. The data processing is for the purpose of improving your shopping experience and simplifying order processing. The processing will be carried out on the basis of art.You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us without affecting the legality of the processing carried out with your consent up to the withdrawal. Your customer account will then be deleted.
Collection, processing, and transfer of personal data in orders
When you submit an order we only collect and use your personal data insofar as this is necessary for the fulfilment and handling of your order as well as processing of your queries. The provision of data is necessary for the conclusion of a contract. Failure to provide it will prevent the conclusion of any contract.
Your data is transferred here for example to the shipping companies and dropshipping providers, payment service providers, service providers for handling the order and IT service providers that you have selected. We will comply strictly with legal requirements in every case. The scope of data transmission is restricted to a minimum.
Forwarding of your email address to shipping companies for information on shipping status
We forward your email address to the shipping company in the course of contractual processing, if you have explicitly agreed to this in the order process. The forwarding is for the purpose of informing you by email on the shipping status of your order. TYou can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us or the transport company without affecting the legality of the processing carried out with your consent up to the withdrawal.
Use of an external merchandise management system
We use a merchandise management system in the course of order processing for the purposes of contractual processing. For this purpose your personal data as collected in the course of the order will be sent to our warehouses.
Payment service providers
Use of Midtrans
All Midtrans transactions are covered by the Midtrans Data Privacy Statement.
Using the links below, you can find out how to manage cookies (or deactivate them, among other things) in major browsers:
Chrome Browser: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
The data processing described subsequently in this section, especially the setting of cookies due to our largely justified interest:
– in the needs-based and target-oriented design of our website, for example, with tools for analysis and statistics
– in addressing the website visitors in a targeted manner using interest-based advertising, e.g. using conversion tracking
You have the right to veto this processing of your personal data according to art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR, for reasons relating to your personal situation.
If personal data is being processed for the purposes of direct advertising, you can object to this at any time by notifying us. If the objection is successful, we will no longer process the personal data for the purposes of direct advertising.